Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photoshoot of the Girls

While my very talented sister Rebecca was here visiting from Canada, she offered to do a photoshoot of my girls. Of course, we took her up on it! They turned out beautiful. She told me at the end that we'll have to watch out for Michelle when she's a little older because she loves being in front of the camera and she is so photogenic (I already know that!) Gabby, however, does not love getting her pictures taken as much. But still we got some beautiful photos of all 3 girls. Thank you so much Rebecca! We love you.










I sure do love these beautiful girls and I'm so thankful for the wonderful summer we had together. I love my job, but one of the best parts is that I am home in the summertime with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment