Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know, I know...January is already almost over...but I wanted to make sure that my resolutions were ones I could stick to... and well, I've been busy. But I wanted to record my resolutions to make myself more accountable.

So here they are:

1. Physical: I am going to concentrate on getting 5-7 or more fruits and vegetables every day. This shouldn't be hard because I usually (but not always) eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies. But I'm also going to really make an effort to pick a fruit or vegetable when I'm craving a sugary snack. If after eating the healthy snack, the craving is still there, I will probably have a treat (I'm being honest here...and I know myself well.)

2. Spiritual: Attend the temple more frequently. Hold FHE every week with my family.

3. Mental: Continue to read. Participate in at least some (6 or more this year) of the monthly challenges given by the Salt Lake County Library System on Goodreads...this will encourage me to pick up books I might not have otherwise.

4. Emotional/Social: I'm still thinking about this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment