Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Piano Recital

My girls had their first piano recital this past Thursday. It was at our church. Our piano teacher is in our ward and is a great example to the girls, both musically and spiritually. She has an adorable 2 year old daughter that we all love, and she is so patient and kind with the girls. She has been a great teacher, and as she spoke she got choked up. I know that she loves my girls as well as her other music students.

We know all of her piano students and their families, so it was fun to see each of the students play their songs.

Michelle played O Holy Night and Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. They were hard songs for her and really stretched her, but she did so well. I was so proud of her. She hasn't had a piano recital before, but she has had violin concerts so I think that helped her stay calm.

Ella was pretty nervous and she did make a few mistakes, but I was still so proud of her! She's practiced hard and she didn't let her mistakes upset her very much.

I am so glad that they are able to develop their talents in this way. We have been so blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment