Tuesday, June 16, 2015

End of Year Party

We had our End of Year Parkview Party at my home the night before school ended.  We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone brought something to share.  We had a pretty good turn out.  I took photos of most people who came, but I missed a few.  We talked, ate, laughed, let the kids play and enjoyed being together.  There are great people that work at Parkview.  It has been a pleasure to work alongside them.  We have always had a very unified staff that really supported one another and collaborated with one another.  I am glad we were able to spend one last evening enjoying our friendships with one another.  And, while many of us are leaving, I hope this won't be the last "Parkview" get together we have.  I hope we continue to get together from time to time for many years to come.





Our amazing 2nd grade team this year:  Kimberly, me, Polly




No comments:

Post a Comment