Tuesday, February 9, 2016

40 Things I'm Grateful For

In honor of my 40th birthday today, here are 40 things I am grateful for (in no particular order):


*the best husband ever
*the sweetest children
*a fantastic job with great coworkers and
*so many wonderful people in my life!!!!!
*wonderful parents and sisters
* amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins
*chocolate
*donuts
*delicious food of a wide variety
*cute students


*the gospel of Jesus Christ
*the scriptures
*my Savior, Jesus Christ
*living prophets and apostles
*beautiful music
*inspiring quotes
*the Sabbath Day/sacrament
*my testimony
*great examples of others
*callings and opportunities to serve


*good books to read
*Facebook and loving messages and texts from so many
*internet and its many capabilities
*mountains
*spring (not here yet...but I am grateful to know that it will come sometime...)
*this beautiful world
*my dog, Prince
*things that make me laugh
*libraries
*my car


*kindnesses shown to me
*animals
*the variety of plants in this world, beautiful flowers
*the ocean and beach
*happy memories
*prayer
*sleep
*a heater
*shoes
*clothing
My card from Alfredo.  He makes my heart happy. So do all the things I listed above.  I am so blessed.


Alfredo bought me these beautiful flowers.  They are much prettier in real life.  Our living room is pretty dark and I just couldn't get a great photo.


A couple of other things I want to remember about today:   My cute 7 year old has opened the door for me all evening...the car door, restaurant door, etc.  She's such a sweetheart.  I went to parent teacher conferences for my children today.  Their teachers all said what good girls they are.  Ella's teachers especially praised her.  They said she always says please and thank you, she always hugs them, she consistently does her work, she raises her hand, and she is very, very polite.  That made me very happy.  She is such a very sweet and caring girl.  I am so very, very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment