Thursday, March 18, 2021

Mike Alfredo Amazon

 My mom, Mike, and Suzy came for dinner two weeks ago.  Alfredo had cut himself just before they arrived and couldn't find a normal bandaid so he'd used a large bandage (he didn't ask me...when I realized I grabbed him a bandaid.)  A few days later, Mike told me there was a gag gift arriving from Amazon for Alfredo.  It arrived and inside was...a box of bandaids and a styptic pencil to stop bleeding.  We all laughed as it was pretty funny.  But I also found myself thinking about this.  I know it was meant as a joke but I also feel like it is so indicative of my parents' character that they would see a need and try to fulfill that need.  That is just the type of people that they are.  I'm so grateful and want to be more like them.

LESSON LEARNED:
See a need, fill a need.

Have a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment