Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saw this challenge on According to Kelly's blog and thought it looked like fun. The challenge is to describe yourself in 25 words or less.

Me: Avid reader, Chocolate Lover, Mexican food eater, Freezer Meal cooker, Mormon gal, Wannabe world traveler, Third Grade Teacher, Wife and mom of three beautiful girls


So here's what to do if you want to participate:
step one: take your self portrait. no primping necessary

step two: describe yourself in 25 words or less

step three: introduce yourself to the world, by posting it to your blog. Just make sure to leave a comment at kelly's...or here on my site, so i can make the blog rounds. or, if you're feeling lazy, just post your 25 word bio in my comment section. either way, i can't wait to get to know you just a wee bit better.
(So I liked the first shot of myself better, but figured I better put one in that wasn't just a profile. Even though I prefer profiles lately.)

4 comments:

  1. yay! I knew all of these things about you... must mean we are friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures of you-- BEAUTIFUL!

    You are such an AMAZING person, we should get together more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute & fun! you need to teach me how to do the freezer meal thing. that would probably save my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Jenny! I had to think about this one for a while. But I did it and it is up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete