Monday, July 23, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away... Just for One Day

I love summer rain storms. I love rain storms in general. But when we were invited to spend a weekend at our friends' cabin and it was supposed to rain, I was really hoping the rain would clear up so we could spend the day on the lake.

And it did. At least for a while. By lunch time it started raining, and so we headed off the lake and back to the cabin. But we had a nice morning out on the lake. Michelle, Ella, Asher, Oaklie and I all got turns on the tube. Asher went knee boarding. We swam for a bit.






At the cabin, the kids went swimming and Heather and I visited while sitting in the hot tub. Then the kids played inside and out. I got a chance to read and relax. We ate a lot of great food. It was such a nice, relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment