Monday, July 9, 2012

Temple Square

While Michelle and Ella were on the lake, Gabby and I went with my mom and stepdad to Temple Square. Gabby loved seeing and smelling all of the flowers. She also liked seeing the Christus, although she did not want her picture taken with it. I really enjoyed going downstairs in the Visitors Center. They have some displays about service and humanitarian efforts, with many quotes and videos. I don't know if I've ever seen this display before, and it really touched me.







We had a nice time walking around Temple Square. My stepdad is very friendly and outgoing and so he stopped and talked to several sister missionaries, including one from Mongolia. Gabby enjoyed touching the cool water in the reflection pool. I appreciated the spirit that is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment