Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sweetest Letter Ever

One of my students brought me the sweetest letter on Tuesday. It's been a hard year so far. My students are pretty good, and I know that I'm blessed, but if you've been reading my blog, you know that I've been struggling a bit. But I'm doing better.

Anyway, this letter really helped me feel better. Her mom obviously helped her with it, but it made my day. Maybe even my week.

This is what it said:

"Dear Mrs. Panameno, the first day taht I saw you and I met you I thought I was not going to have a bad teacher. Every day you make my day and I learn a lot from you. Now I know how to read. Every day even on Saturdays and Sundays I want to go to school to learn and be with my best teacher. Thank you."

No, sweet student, thank you. Thank you for a heartfelt note at a time when I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment