Friday, August 15, 2008

Michelle's last day of preschool

Yesterday was Michelle's last day of preschool. She starts kindergarten in just over a week (the 25th). They had a swim/outdoor party for their last day which was nice because Michelle didn't get sad that school was over. It was a fun way to end. Michelle has LOVED preschool and will really miss her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Barnett. She is so excited for kindergarten and tells everyone that she's going to an English AND Spanish school. She seems much more interested in learning/using Spanish lately. I'm so proud of her and all that she has learned. She'll do great in kindergarten. We love you Mrs. Barnett!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle... I love you too!
    I have to admit, I kept our goodbye very short because I didn't want to cry. (This should be a happy time for her) It is SO hard to see the little ones go, especially the ones I've had for two years!
    See ya later Alligator!
    Good luck with kindergarten Michelley Belly!

    ReplyDelete