Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sleeping beauty.... aka alfredo's twisted sense of humor

I've been trying to get the girls back into a school sleeping schedule the last couple of days. Yesterday, I got them both up early. Ella played hard all day and never took a nap. So last night when we were eating dinner her eyes were looking glazed and she was chewing pretty slowly. Suddenly her head fell forward and she was OUT! With a potato chip still in her hand. That is the sleeping beauty part. I told Alfredo we needed to get a picture of this. So with his twisted sense of humor, he decided it would be funny to get a beer and make it look like she'd been drinking. He ran across the street and borrowed a bottle from our neighbor (since we don't drink and don't have beer) and snapped a couple of shots. Of course, Ella WAS NOT drinking, just tired. But that's my husband for you. Quirky, strange sense of humor. But I must admit, it did lead to a couple of funny photos.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious! I was worried about putting a picture of my poor little baby still sleeping in her bassinet (we just barely set up her crib), I thought someone would probably turn me into child protective services! LOL! But I think your photo takes the cake on that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is why i made sure to say at least twice that she wasn't drinking... no alcohol even in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, tell Alfredo way to go. That is FUNNY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. I just love it when little ones fall asleep in strange places!

    ReplyDelete