Saturday, September 26, 2009

Silly girls

May:
Michelle has started saying and writing that things are her "migas" for "mi amigas" (my friends.)

7/21: At dinner tonight, Michelle said, "This dinner is boring." She hadn't eaten anything so I told her she would like the food. She said, "I don't mean the food. I mean it's boring without cousins Evan and Sarah. It's too quiet."

7/21: Oh, the faith of children! While watching Land Before Time, Michelle said, "I wish I was a dinosaur. Then I'd be living with Jesus, because all the dinosaurs are dead." "Hey, are there sharp tooth dinosaurs with Jesus?" I said I didn't know for sure. Michelle: "I don't think so. They could eat Jesus." (I then explained a little more about how things will be after the Resurrection.)

8/3: Michelle asked, "Mommy, is today Daddy's congratulation too?" (meaning is it Daddy's anniversary.) She kept referring to it as my congratulation.

8/19: I've been sick. Ella while praying, "Please don't let Mommy be six any more."

9/24: Michelle to a friend: "My principal is Miss Buendia. She talks English and Spanish. That's why we learn English and Spanish at my school. She is the best because of that. And because she dresses so pretty. And, she wears high heels. Then she looks so beautiful!"

9/26: Ella: "Mommy, Michelle and I don't want to marry hot guys." Me: "Why?" Ella: "Because." Me: "What is a hot guy?" Ella: "You know, a guy who is hot. One who is burning himself up." Michelle: "No, it's a guy that you love and want to kiss."

No comments:

Post a Comment