Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter: Part 1

We started our Easter festivities on Wednesday. I baked a bunny shaped cake. Michelle, Ella
and our neighbor Kodi decorated the cake. They had fun adding sprinkles, frosting, and cake toppers to decorate the cake. Michelle and Ella usually just eat the frosting and leave the cake, but this time they both had several helpings of cake and frosting!

Only Michelle wanted to color eggs. Ella wasn't interested. So Michelle happily decorated them all on Thursday. Good thing we panamenos like hard boiled eggs.



On Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt at West Valley Fitness Center. Michelle found plenty of candy. Ella clung to me and so I picked up a few for her. The whole event only lasted about 7 minutes. It was free and the candy was gone fast.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome bunny cake. They did such an amazing decorating job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Easter bunny cake!! I might have to steal that idea for next year!! It looks like you guys did a ton of fun things for Easter! Max would just die if he knew we could have met a storm trooper! (I'll make sure he doesn't see your blog) LOL

    ReplyDelete