Sunday, March 30, 2008

easter dresses


So, it's only a week overdue. Here are some photos of the girls in their Easter dresses. They still didn't want to sit down and have a serious photo shoot. So I let them go outside and run around and dance and just shot a bunch of pictures. But these probably capture more realistic shots of my girls anyway. Here are a few of my faves.


I was happy that I actually got several good shots of Ella. She tends to shy away from the camera and hide her face.

Michelle loves to pose for the camera. She is always making silly faces or striking poses. Here is just one of her most common poses.

4 comments:

  1. Too sweet! Love the dresses! And I think it is adorable that they match! My mom always did that with my sister and I and I cherish those photos to this day. Sometimes she had us in the same outfit, but a different color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful little Easter girls! Oh, and so are the dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures of your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful & their dresses are beautiful, too! Miss you Ella & Michelle! Grandma Michele

    ReplyDelete