Saturday, March 15, 2008

spring break

Hooray for spring! We are finally leaving winter behind (for good, I hope... I hope there aren't any more snow storms to come) and a few of my tulips are just poking out of the ground. The snow has almost melted, my kids can finally play outside; I love this time of year!!!

Best of all, it is now spring break for me! Two weeks off. I am, voluntarily (I'm crazy, I know), working for 1 1/2 hours each day this week to tutor six of my students that need just a little extra help to be on grade level and be able to pass the CRT's (the state mandated standardized tests). But essentially, I can read, relax, play with my kids and be stress free for two weeks. Hooray!

Tuesday is my ultrasound. I don't think I ever posted this but those of you who want to make a guess about this baby can go to www.expectnet.com. Then you type in the game name which is panamenobaby (no capital letters, all one word). You can enter a guess about the baby's sex, birthdate, weight and length.

I'll post more soon, now that I have a little time off.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny!! We miss Michelle too!! Our doctor wants us to keep our baby in until atleast April (she spent 5 days @ Primary Childrens w/RSV). We will hopefully be back to church by May! We would LOVE to get together!! Your kids are just such sweet little girls! I am excited for you to have your third! Give us a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So much for warm spring weather! What is up with that snow outside?!?! I have a complaint for the Management! Hope you enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh... think you spoke a little too soon. Bla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sorry everybody. Not ten minutes after this post, it started to snow. Didn't mean to bring bad luck on us all! :(

    Aly,
    I'm sorry your baby spent time in Primary Children's with RSV. That's so scary and not fun. We've been there (last winter right after Ella's surgery). I'll call you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited for you to find out what it is. Apparently everyone thinks it is a boy, so I had to guess girl. Either way, I am sure he/she will be beautiful just like your girls!

    ReplyDelete