Thursday, March 20, 2008

surprise!

Our ultrasound was Tuesday. Everything looks good. The baby is developing well and according to the ultrasound, the due date is August 4th, just two days off from the doctor's estimated due date of August 6th. But, we were surprised to find out that our new little one is a girl! We really thought this time we were having a boy. I was afraid that Michelle would take the news poorly, but she jumped up and down and was excited. She even watched about 10 minutes of the ultrasound. She has asked a couple times why I'm not having a boy. But mostly she seems happy about the news and anxious for the baby to come.
Here are a couple of pictures of my tummy now that I'm showing and I'm half way along.

picture taken by Michelle... sorry about the smirk.
photo taken by Ella

I've definitely gotten bigger this past week. Clothes that seemed just slightly tight a week ago are now too small or at least uncomfortable.



3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I know you guys wanted a boy, but another girl! That is so exciting! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so amazing!!! I wish I looked even half that good at 20 wks!! Congrats on the third girl, how fun is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh..... Well, at least you know she is HEALTHY! And that's what counts. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete