Monday, March 17, 2008

sleepy head

Yesterday about 3:00, Ella came and said she was tired. I gave her a sippy cup and told her to go lay down and that I'd check on her in a few minutes. She walked out of the kitchen and down the hall.
About ten minutes later, I went to check on her. She wasn't in her bed or Michelle's. She wasn't in my bed either. I thought that was strange, but Alfredo had been gone all weekend, so I thought, "Well, I guess she went downstairs and laid down by him." (He was watching tv.)
About 10 or 15 minutes after that, I went to lay down and rest in my room. After laying down for a minute or two, I thought I could hear a small snore. I got up and followed the noise. I opened my closet doors (which were shut) and there, curled up on the floor, was a sound asleep Ella! The girls and I often play hide-n-seek inside the house (especially during the winter) and this is Ella's favorite hiding spot. So I shouldn' t be overly surprised. But how cute is she curled up on the floor of the closet. :)





1 comment:

  1. haha...cute!! I wish I had a closet big enough to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete