Friday, December 18, 2009

letters to and from Santa

The girls wrote letters to Santa:

Ella's letter says this:
"Ella Barbie house please. I love (heart) you because he is the best." I helped her spell words but she wrote the letter herself...except the word best. She was tired. Anyway, I was impressed at how well she wrote the letters. She has been practicing, but she's better than I realized.

Michelle's letter says:
"Dear Santa I want for christmas is the high School musicl(musical) house the same house as my friend amaya and I want for christmas a Bike Without training Wheels Bike I want just a medium Bike. I love you Santa Michelle Panameno"
(I helped her a little with spelling. She was tired and gets cranky when she's tired so she needed a little help.)

And they got letters back from Jolly Old Saint Nicholas. How very sweet of him to take the time! They are thrilled. If you'd like Santa to write to your little one, help him out at this very cool website, dltk.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! I've been meaning to post Supe's list too! I need to get my rear in gear!! Maybe now that school's out for a bit I'll be able to.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute letters, your girls are just so sweet. I love all of your beautiful pictures and all of the fun crafty things you have been doing this season!!

    BTW, thanks for enduring my 3 ring circus during Sacrament today!

    ReplyDelete