Saturday, December 12, 2009

PTA Holiday Party

Last Friday, Michelle's school had a PTA Winter Party/Activity/Fundraiser. It was a lot of fun. First, they had Imagination Celebration come and do a fun art activity with all the kids. Everyone made family trees. (Some of which will be on display at the dowtown library...my girls wanted to take theirs home right away.) Anyway, they used paper, clay and pipe cleaners to make little trees with each family member's name on a leaf.




After the art activity, we moved to the auditorium. We bought tickets and you could get a picture with Santa and they had Polynesian dancers perform and a pinata. Then the kids could moved from table to table to make 5 different Christmas projects/ornaments and get cookies and juice. The girls really had a fun time. It was a good fundraiser for the PTA, fun for the kids, and they had A LOT of families come and participate.


2 comments:

  1. Ok... THOSE family trees are like the CUTEST thing I've EVER seen - in my entire life of pre-school! I know, I should have graduated from preschool 30 years ago, but I just keeep on going back! I want to SEE them in REAL life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a fundraiser! It looks like they had a great time...the poly dancers are so fun to watch too!

    ReplyDelete