Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mother's day

My sweet family spoiled me on Mother's Day. Alfredo bought me beautiful flowers and a beautiful blouse. He cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. My kids were so sweet and presented me with numerous handmade gifts. I enjoyed the little quizzes they filled out about me in Primary. Michelle wrote that my favorite show is Good Luck, Charlie (which, admittedly, I do like), my favorite food is Korean (love it!), my favorite drink is hot chocolate, for fun I like to read, she loves it when I hug and kiss her. Her favorite thing about me is that I help her with homework. Ella wrote that my favorite food is Hershey's (not really a favorite...but I do love chocolate), my favorite drink is lemonade, I like to read, she loves it when I tuck her into bed, and her favorite thing about me is that I help her. Gabby said my favorite food is salad, my favorite drink is soda (nope), for fun I like to go to school, she loves it when I take her places, and her favorite thing about me is that I love her! So cute and sweet.

Gabby made me a cute poem with her fingerprints making a flower and she gave me an actual flower in a flowerpot she decorated. Michelle wrote a lovely poem based on the book "I Love You the Purplest." Ella gave me coupons for different chores/things she would do for me. Such sweet and wonderful girls. I feel very blessed to be their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment