Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 months

Gabrielle at one month old... as a comparison to the following photos.
2 months old


Gabrielle had her 2 month checkup on Tuesday. She weighs 11 pounds 6 1/2 ounces and is 23 1/4 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for length, about 65-70th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for head circumference. The doctor said, "She has practicallly perfect proportions." She continues to be so sweet and easy to please. She eats well, she sleeps well, she smiles often, and she is just a delight to have around.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, she is just a delight to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to note how much bigger she is than my other girls. She was about a pound heavier when she was born, but she's also gaining faster. Michelle was 9 lb. 15 oz. at her 2 month checkup. Ella was right about 10 lb also (I don't see her baby book right this minute to check.) By 4 months old, my other two girls were only at the 25th percentile. I expect Gabrielle will stay at 50th or above. We adore her. I was actually surprised she wasn't longer. She seems very long to me. She's only a 1/4 inch longer than Michelle at the same age. But I guess at that age that even a 1/2 inch is a pretty significant difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute... love the picture of she and her big sister! who is also pretty DANG special!!! :)

    ReplyDelete