Thursday, October 16, 2008

thanks chris

aka: I'M BACK!

Chris got our internet working again. Hooray. It only took 3 phone calls to Comcast and trying a bunch of different things to resolve the problem. I actually had to leave while he was talking to Comcast (I'd already tried once and Janene had too) so I'm not sure what the problem was. But I'm grateful to have internet access at home again. I have the internet at school so I wasn't totally cut off, but blogs and similar sites are all blocked. I've spent an hour now getting caught up on most of my friends' blogs. And tomorrow, I will add some posts about us. For now, I better go to bed. But thanks again Chris.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you are back! Thank you for your nice comment about my recent poem! We miss you guys! We'll play soon! ;0

    ReplyDelete