Sunday, October 5, 2008

we're still here.

just wanted to say we are still here and doing well.

Alfredo likes his new job a lot, despite an injury this past week.

Michelle adores school and is learning so much.

I have finished 2 weeks of school. I have a nice class this year (what a relief!) and think it will be a good year. Also, I really like my new principal.

Ella is loving preschool. Check out the photos of her on her field trip on Nene's blog.

Gabrielle is almost 2 months old. She is growing so fast. She is so long. She is absolutely, the sweetest baby on the planet (in my opinion.)

My internet is still not working so I probably won't be on blogs again for a week, but hopefully we'll be up and running again soon. And while I work this week, I'm then off for two weeks and can get some pictures and stuff up on my blog.

Take care everyone! I miss reading your blogs and seeing how you're all doing.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny... my kids ask about you guys EVERY DAY!!! I'm sure you know how hard it is to do ANYTHING after working all day, eating dinner, doing homework, reading with the kids and just loving on them as much as I can before I have to put them to bed again shortly after! But yes, we do want to play SOON!!!!! I'm glad to know you are all doing well and I really need to see that sweet, sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the end of your computer troubles are near an end! It will be nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete