Sunday, October 5, 2008

we're still here.

just wanted to say we are still here and doing well.

Alfredo likes his new job a lot, despite an injury this past week.

Michelle adores school and is learning so much.

I have finished 2 weeks of school. I have a nice class this year (what a relief!) and think it will be a good year. Also, I really like my new principal.

Ella is loving preschool. Check out the photos of her on her field trip on Nene's blog.

Gabrielle is almost 2 months old. She is growing so fast. She is so long. She is absolutely, the sweetest baby on the planet (in my opinion.)

My internet is still not working so I probably won't be on blogs again for a week, but hopefully we'll be up and running again soon. And while I work this week, I'm then off for two weeks and can get some pictures and stuff up on my blog.

Take care everyone! I miss reading your blogs and seeing how you're all doing.