Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hooray! it's st. patrick's day! (and teeth)

We didn't do much for St. Patrick's Day. But I did dress the girls in green and braid green ribbons into their hair. And I made cupcakes with green frosting. I took a picture but I looked at it and thought, what a boring picture. There is nothing exciting about the cupcakes other than the color green. I thought about making green eggs and ham for breakfast, but decided my family probably wouldn't eat green eggs. :) But here are a few pics of our St. Patrick's Day outfits.

Gabrielle is so excited to try to feed herself. (And her first two teeth are coming in! They are still just little white spots on her gums, but they are definitely coming! And speaking of teeth, Michelle lost her second tooth and 3 more are loose.)
In this photo she is reaching to grab a couple of cheerios.

Success! Cheerios are in her hand.

Hooray! The cheerios are now in her mouth! Look at her celebrate! Doesn't she look delighted with herself. What is especially great is that I really was just snapping away and these 3 shots were in order, the process of getting Cheerios into her own mouth.



Ella in her St. Patrick's Day outfit.

3 comments:

  1. haha! cutie pie! Love that she is already showing pride in her accomplishments! OMG... I don't think Xaria better see Michelle right now... she has been SO UPSET that everyone in her class is losing teeth and she doesn't even have a loose tooth yet... if she sees Michelle with two gone and 3 more on the way out... we may just have a meltdown... I'll just have to prepare her beforehand! LOL! My question: Why would anyone WANT to loose teeth???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks FANTASTIC in their green! I love that you made green cupcakes, that sounds so yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did more than I did for St. Patricks day!! We wore green. The end. I intended to do something fun for dinner, but did I? no. We had frozen pizza. I better be careful, you know what they say about the road to hell! Oh well, who am I kidding?
    ..
    U

    ReplyDelete