Sunday, July 26, 2009

family photos

So, while my family was here we took family photos. My sister Rebecca (Becky to most people) found a great photographer named Keli B. Anyway, I don't have the photos yet, but Keli just put them on her site. If you're anxious to see them (like I was), click on over andcheck them out. I'll put some on my blog when I get the CD in about a week. Thanks again for organizing this Rebecca!! While you're at it, check out my sister's photography blog... I'd try to send you all to her for portraits, but she lives in Canada.

5 comments:

  1. All of the pictures look very nice, but I really really love the individuals of your girls! Those big brown eyes are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY FAVE is the one of you and your two sisters... they are your sisters, right?
    AND..
    the girls, of course, they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the family pictures. You found a great photographer. I wish I could convince Levi to get a nice family picture like those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the main things that makes a gorgeous photo so gorgeous is the people! Your family is beautiful which makes the pictures beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are my sisters. They are the best!

    Thanks for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete