Sunday, November 10, 2013

Be thankful...day 10

"Be thankful when you are tired and weary because it means you've made a difference." (Source unknown.)

I saw this quote at Michelle's violin teacher's house, and by Thursday, I am always tired and often weary, so it struck me. I am not certain that being tired and weary ALWAYS means you are making a difference, but I hope that often it does. So today, I am thankful for being tired and weary regularly. I believe I am making a difference in the lives of the students I teach. I know I am making a difference for my own children. I hope, in some small way, I am making a difference in the lives of the women in my ward. I still truly believe that whatever service or help I provide, I am so richly blessed and learn and benefit so much more than those I serve. I have had this calling for nearly a year now, and it has changed me. So today I give thanks for my tiredness and weariness.

No comments:

Post a Comment