Monday, March 24, 2014

Federation

Saturday was Michelle's violin Federation. I don't know why I get so nervous about it, because she stayed very calm until Friday night. But I barely slept Friday night. I had nightmares that she dropped her violin down stairs right before her performance. That she totally forgot her songs. That she just played the chorus of the song over and over instead of playing the verses. So I am so glad that she was first, that she did well, that I was the room supervisor so I knew immediately that she got a superior and then could relax and enjoy the rest of the morning. There are some incredibly talented children that play absolutely beautifully. Since I was room supervisor, I was able to stay for three hours to help by writing out all of the certificates and helping the judges and announcing the program. I was able to see so many talented children. I am pleased and proud of how far Michelle has come in the past three years, and I am thankful for her wonderful violin teacher. I am also very thankful for my sister Suzy who accompanied her.

No comments:

Post a Comment