Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just the Two of Us

Last night, Alfredo was out to dinner with coworkers and clients. Gabby and Ella were both at sleepovers. So it was just Michelle and I. I told her we could go anywhere she wanted to eat. She chose In N Out (she is so much like her dad!). So we got burgers, fries and milkshakes. I wasn't feeling super well, so I didn't take any photos. But it was great to sit and talk about school, her friends, the book she is reading and other things on her mind. She is a lot of fun. I am pleased with the beautiful young lady she is becoming.

After dinner, we went to Costco. Then we rented a movie (Free Birds) and watched it together. I could not ask for a better daughter. She isn't perfect, but she is such a good kid. I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment