Sunday, June 15, 2008

You're the best dad ever!

Michelle and Ella must have said that 10 times yesterday. They love their dad, as do I.
Alfredo does so much for our family, but yesterday he just about outdid himself. Here are all the things he did for our family in one day, after working at least 55 hours the previous week:

*before the girls and I even woke up, Alfredo went to Lowes. Our toilet handle had broken a couple of days before, and he fixed it.
*He also bought and installed two new swings for the girls on their swing set.
*he mowed the front and back yard.
*he figured out why the maintenance light was on in the minivan and fixed it
*a friend had a trampoline that he didn't want, so Alfredo went and picked it up, brought it home and assembled it and spent some time jumping with the girls
*he took us to his cousin's birthday party and took many of the photos for me during the party, played with the girls, and helped them have fun... also, during the party, his elderly grandmother got tired, so he took her home and then came back for us.


(Michelle loves the new trampoline and told everyone about it at church today!)

We love you! You ARE the best dad ever.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Alfredo! Can we clone you! That's more than I get done in a week (just the extracurricular stuff-- not counting your day job)

    Love that you got a tramp! It looks like it doesn't have a net up but has all gear for a net, is that right? Wade & I are planning to go buy a new net for ours soon (It sun rotted after about 3 years and tore open). We found them at a store on Redwood for about $50. If you want I can get you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please... it doesn't have a net. I've been checking online and (aside from EBAY) the cheapest I could find was $130. So I would love the info. Thanks, Carin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guy!!! Alfredo makes me laugh...probably never a dull moment at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete