Monday, June 2, 2008

new paint

We have decided to move Michelle and Ella downstairs and their current room will be the baby's room (since we only have 2 rooms upstairs). Since they are moving downstairs into what is actually the master bedroom, Alfredo said they could get new comforters and paint their room. So we painted Saturday. It is a very bright pink... about the same color as the sides of my blog. Here are a couple of shots of us painting...although Alfredo did almost all of it. I'll post more pics when we get their stuff moved downstairs and the room set up. I think it will be pretty cute. Michelle is especially excited. I'm a little nervous, but I think it will be okay.




5 comments:

  1. Looks like alot of fun!!! Annie's room used to be that same bright pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bright pink. Dan says that Kodi's room radiates down the hall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for the girls to get to help! They are going to LOVE their new room.

    We used to have the kids downstairs while our room was upstairs. Two words for you...baby monitor. Even though they are SO not babies anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kodi's room. :) I remember Annie's room being bright pink. The girls are excited.

    As for helping, Alfredo said none of us were much help, so after a little bit, he kicked us out and did almost all of it himself. It probably looks better that way. But Michelle had to go in and inspect the progress about every 20 minutes all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color! So cute and fun! Don't be nervous about the color! You will get used to it!
    We are a bit used to color though, you've seen my house! We don't have any white walls anywhere ...well, we do in our utility closet, but that's it :)

    ReplyDelete