Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TTA: taste

This one will be easy. There are so many things I love to eat!!!

I love fruit! Almost every kind. I love summer because of the watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe, and raspberries. I bought a flat of raspberries on Friday and we've eaten all but one little carton. Yum! I also love mangoes, pineapple, apples (especially with peanut butter), oranges, pears, nectarines and plums. I don't love bananas and don't like blueberries or papayas. But other than that, I love just about all fruit.

I love ice cream. I can eat it all year long. I especially love rocky road and mint chocolate chip. But I like most flavors (but not most fruity flavors, ironically!)

I love hot chocolate. Drinking hot chocolate is my favorite part of winter.

I like most anything with chocolate... chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, pies, candy bars, etc.

Other things that I really like:
  • broccoli cheese soup
  • chips and salsa
  • scones
  • chimichangas
  • Biaggi's chicken florentine soup (to die for!)
  • enchiladas
  • pecan pie
  • fruit salad
  • stuffing
  • homemade mashed potatoes
  • homemade rolls/bread

I'm sure there are other things, but these are some of my absolute favorites.

Yum! It makes me want to go eat, even though I'm really not hungry.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! I like alot of the same things--and mangoes are finally on sale again! (.58 each at Harmons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are MY kind of girl!!! Or taste bud? I love all of those!!!

    ReplyDelete