Tuesday, September 16, 2008

addictions

i have a new addiction... moose munch popcorn by harry and david's. i've heard it is good and saw it at costco and bought some. i had to go back a week later for more. mmm, it is so good. i could eat it all day, oh yeah, i do. no one else really seems to like it in my house which is just fine by me. i'll eat it all by myself.

my computer is having problemos. no se, por que. (i don't know why.)... anyway, that's why i have not been blogging much or reading anyone else's. today i'm at the library trying to catch up while michelle is at school and ella is at preschool. i need my computer back.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your computer. Bummer!
    I saw that moose popcorn at Costco. I thought about buying it, but I thought it might be too delicious.... so I didn't get it. Sounds like that was a wise decision for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm. Do you remember my loooooove of crunchy carmel corn our freshman year? Thanks to Cyd's mom for providing so much of it.

    Happy crunching!

    ReplyDelete