Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gabrielle's blessing day

On Sunday, we blessed Gabrielle. Alfredo asked my stepdad, Mike, to bless Gabrielle. It was a beautiful blessing. I'm grateful that we were able to do it while my family was here in town. (Even though so many of our friends in the ward were out of town or at other wards. We missed you! :))

Somehow I neglected to take any pictures of Gabrielle by herself in her blessing dress, so I'll do that soon and post them. But here are a couple shots from that day and two of our family.

These first two I had to include because I love the expressions on her face. She looks so inquisitive and alert in this first one. Also, I love how she folds her hands in her lap.
I know that supposedly babies don't smile as newborns... that it's just gas. I don't believe it. Gabrielle will look right at you, make this contented noise and smile. Here she is looking at my mom, with a half smile on her face.
Gabrielle was wiped out after church and slept for almost 2 hours. maybe that's why I didn't get any shots of her... But here we are.

2 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest most adorable thing ever! She looked like an angel in her blessing dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your girls looked so sweet! I am glad that we were there to see the blessing! Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete