Thursday, September 4, 2008

my little monkey

Michelle loves swinging on our monkey bars. She has gotten quite good... she can go across them now, hang upside down from them and can almost go across backwords. This morning she wanted to show off her skills for me and I happened to have my camera since we had just dropped Ella off at preschool, so I snapped some shots of her.

Look at that concentration... it's still challenging for her to go across but she loves that she can do it.


"I did it!!!"

7 comments:

  1. She is amazing. First she teaches herself to ride a bike, now the monkey bars. There isn't anything she won't be able to do because of her sheer determination. Michelle, you are the coolest kid in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great skills you have Michelle. I remember when my oldest were in kindergarten. Every day they would come home and tell me how far accross they would get. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how I used to love the monkey bars.

    I don't think I could go across them now to save my life. Sometime after age 12 or so they got really hard. Why does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete