Thursday, January 15, 2009

my poor sick girl

On Tuesday evening, Ella seemed to be getting a mild cold...sniffles and a few coughs. When I picked her up after work last night, she was coughing hard and running a fever. As the night progressed, she seemed to be feeling worse and worse. She vomited several times and her fever was 102.8. Now her fever is 103.4, poor girl. She has a bad cough and while she can't seem to sleep, she has spent most of the day lying down. I feel so sad for her. She is miserable. The only positive thing about the situation is I guess I get a five day weekend...so not worth having my sweet girl sick.

4 comments:

  1. oh... give her a BIG hug from ME!!! Love you, Ella Bella BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear little Ella May (that's my little nick-name for her) is sick. Please tell her I hope she feels better soon and that we miss her at school.
    Speaking of school, any luck with the carpool thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she is feeling better! It is terrible to have your babies sick!

    ReplyDelete