Sunday, January 18, 2009

yuck!






So, what should I say about these photos? Look at his tongue!! Did you know it could stretch out that far? Look at her face. She can't seem to decide whether to tolerate his licking or to protest. But overall, they appear to be friends. YUCK! I like dogs, but I do not like to be licked on the face. But I also didn't have a dog until I was in high school. Maybe little Gabrielle will feel differently since she won't be able to remember a time when we didn't have one? FYI: I usually keep him from licking her face but Alfredo decided we had to snap a few pics of her snuggled up against him (he wasn't licking) and right when I grabbed the camera, the licking began. That just added to the charm of the photos, right?

7 comments:

  1. okay... I think that is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!!! You are right... it will not bother her in the least. I really don't love to be licked on the face either, by MOST dogs... They are going to grow up to be BESTEST friends... SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a stylish black velvet Boppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that!
    Aren't you glad you let him come in the house?
    She'll grow up loving her doggie and be so glad she has him. Plus, he's a built in playmate. Wait till she can walk him around the house on a leash. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh, Cyndie. Hey, I posted something on our my family site. Read it and respond if you will. I'm interested in your thoughts. ALso, what was the name of the author you told me about that writes retellings of fairy tales?


    Brandi, I just read Hunger Games. I could not put it down. I started it yesterday and finished today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that a couple of months ago he was meant to be an outside dog and NOW he is curled up on the COUCH!! Too cute! I'm not into the licking thing either...but it does make for an adorable picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's allowed on the couches downstairs (they are about 10 years old and not in good shape anymore) but not on any of the other furniture (beds, couches upstairs, etc.)

    He still spends most of his time outside. We bring him in for about an hour at night and then he sleeps inside in his kennel. But he still spends most of his time outside. Perhaps in the summer when we are home he'll be inside a little more. Over Christmas break, he spent a little more time inside. But I'm glad we do let him in some. I especially love seeing Ella's relationship with him. She loves dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE PICTURES!! Sidney taught Cosmo to "give kisses" she thinks it's great!

    ReplyDelete