Saturday, July 16, 2016

Visit from My Parents

My mom and Mike visited over Memorial Day weekend.  It was so good to see them and spend time with them.  Mostly we just spent time talking and together. 

We did go to the Church History Museum downtown.  It was the first time we've been since it was remodeled.  It was pretty amazing.  But my kids were cranky and we only saw part of it.  But what we saw was very neat.  I plan to take my kids back to finish exploring the museum.











 We also had a barbecue with my mom and Mike, Elaine, my grandpa, Suzy and my family.  Elaine brought a cake and we did a combined birthday celebration for all 3 girls (Michelle and Ella had just celebrated their birthdays.  Gabby's is in August and we will celebrate it again but I think Elaine didn't want her to feel left out.)
 We took some photos of the girls while everyone was here visiting.




We also played several games including Who, What, Where and Befudium.  That was a lot of fun!







I'm SO GRATEFUL for my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment