Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ella makes me laugh!

Yesterday, Ella was in the kitchen. I walked in and she was standing on a chair, dancing around. She said, "Mom, I'm so sexy. I'm sexy. I'm sexy." She doesn't know what that means ... other than that it's kind of like pretty. But she was telling all of us that she is sexy.

On Friday night, I went to a crop at Heartland Paper. I go from time to time on Friday nights. You can scrap from 6 PM until midnight. (I got about 10 pages down and I won a package of chipboard letters. It was fun.) Anyway, while I was gone, Alfredo was giving the girls a bath and getting them ready for bed. Ella was in the tub and said, "Look daddy. My tummy is fat. I'm getting big like Mommy." She paused for a minute and said, "There's a baby in my tummy. But it's a boy." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment