Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my girls favorite books right now

I should be going to bed, but I had two stressful days in a row, and so I exercised, read and now I'm blogging to relieve stress.

So here are my girls' favorite books right now.

Silly Sally by Audrey Wood (they both have this one memorized)
any and all books about My Little Pony
A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon
Cha Cha Chimps by Julia Durango
Dinosaurumpus by Tony Mitton

What are your kids 3-5 favorite books? I literally have hundreds (perhaps thousands) of kids' picture books, but I'm still always looking for more. (Although I've stopped buying most of them and just get them from the library. I drive Alfredo a little bit crazy because I have books all over the house.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. Must be the educator in us! Anyway, have you seen the Llama, Llama books (mad at mama and red pajama). Ty loves them and we read them at least twice a day! And of course my kids love ALL Eric Carle books. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out the Llama, Llama books. I don't know them. My kids like Eric Carle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all Mo Willems books! Knuffle Bunny is my fave of his. My 7 year old's favorites are the Clifford Big Red Reader series, Catalina Magalina, There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, Hiccupotomaus, Good Boy Fergus, Is Your Mama a Llama
    That's all I can think of now!

    ReplyDelete