Saturday, December 13, 2008

4 months old

My sweet Gabrielle is now 4 months old (on Thursday, but we had Alfredo's work party at The Roof that night and I didn't have any time to blog). She continues to be so sweet and delightful. She has now rolled over a couple of time from tummy to back and from back to tummy. She still isn't good at it but it's exciting to see her learning. Although it is actually with very mixed feelings that I watch her get bigger and learn new things. She will probably be our last baby, and I want her to stay little as long as possible.
Isn't she beautiful!?! She brings a smile to my face every time I look at her.


She can now sit up in her Bumbo chair and tries to sit up when she is in her car seat. She is also great at pulling her toes into her mouth to suck on them. She is getting pretty good at reaching for toys and holding onto them. She continues to sleep well (she generally goes to bed about 9 and wakes about 4 AM, eats, then sleeps again until about 7...8 on weekends). She eats well, sleeps well and rarely cries. Her sisters adore her and we all love to hear her laugh.

My little Sleeping Beauty. I just had to snap a shot of her asleep today. Often she curls her little fist right next to her face...something I still tend to do as an adult.


3 comments:

  1. She IS beautiful! And so, so STRONG!! I about died when she pulled herself to sit up when I was holding her! And that sleeping picture is to die for! ISn't it funny how your kids do things that you do as well... I always wonder how they inherit little nuances. Xaria and I both rub our feet together when going to sleep at night! :) WE NEED TO GET THE KIDS TOGETHER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's do get our kids together, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little girl! You are going to have your hands full in a few years!

    ReplyDelete