Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Wish for Santa

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be good this year (but sometimes fall short! Don't we all?) As you guide your sleigh tonight, I have a special request. I would like there to be nice weather between Calgary and Salt Lake. I know many people are dreaming of a white Christmas, and I don't mind the snow too much. But my sister and her family are driving from Calgary to Salt Lake tomorrow and Friday. Right now the weather looks so frightful that they may have to cancel their trip that we've had planned for months. It's been a couple years since my whole family has been together and four years since we've had a family picture taken. Four grandchildren have been born in that time. So, please Santa, let the weather be calm so that all Christmas travelers may safely reach their destinations! Thank you, dear Santa!


Sincerely,
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. This will be my wish from Santa, also! I really hope that your family is able to come and you can be together! I am lucky that we will be with most of Walter's and my families, tomorrow!

    Merry Christmas, Jenny and Alfredo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they get there safely. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they make it?? I hope so!! I cannot believe it is snowing YET AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, my sister and her family decided the roads were too treacherous to drive with 3 kids all the way from Canada. I'm sure they made the right decision, but we're sure sad they aren't here. So my other sister postponed her trip too. My mom and stepdad are here though. We're so glad to visit with them, but sad that we couldn't all be together.

    ReplyDelete