Friday, April 10, 2009
These questions were answered by Ella.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"You can't play on the computer."
2. What makes mom happy?
"Playing with friends."
3. What makes mom sad?
"If I get lost."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Chester the dog. Because he licks you."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"She had to have a pacifier."
6. How old is your mom?
"Firty-free" (her way of saying 33)
7. How tall is your mom?
(Puts hands up in air). "A little bit tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Climb up a ladder."
9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
"Clean the room."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Because some people are your friends."
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not good at?
"You're not good at trees."
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"work at your school"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"ramen noodle soup"
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"when you stay home with me, it makes me so happy."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Hannah Montana because that's my favorite."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"that we sleep"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"I'm not going to tell you." (She's tired of these questions, I think.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because you love me so much."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"because he is your husband."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?