Friday, April 3, 2009

February and March 09 Reads

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young
Final Theory by Mark Alpert (I liked this a lot.)
Ice Bound: A Doctor's Incredible Battle for Survival at the South Pole by Jerri
Nielsen
An Unlikely Mormon by Glenn Beck
Knit 2
Looking for Salvation at the dairy queen
Mormon Myth-ellaneous
Red Dragon Codex by Rebecca Shelley and R.D. Henham (this was written by my neighbor...so fun!!!)
Roommates Wanted (not my favorite)
The art of racing in the rain (This was very good.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading "The Girl Who Could Fly" so far so good. I'm not even half as fast as you are though...I'll get done before it's due though (I hope)
    anyway, it's the novel that my BFF Stephenie Meyer recommended last. You should look into it!

    ReplyDelete