Sunday, April 5, 2009

too soon

Gabrielle is getting too big too fast. Today she has been pulling to a stand by herself. I know that means that cruising and walking aren't far off. The good news? I was able to capture her pulling to a stand to grab a toy! The bad news? My baby is gettting too big and soon I'll have 3 kids to chase around! :(


A big smile as she notices me with the camera, right after noticing her favorite toy on the couch.


Grabbing on to the couch to help pull herself up.




Here she goes!

And she is up!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she's already doing that! It seems like she should only be a few months old! time has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure has. she'll be 8 months at the end of this week. she's already outgrown the cute jammies you gave her Brandi (about a week or two ago). Even at 8 months, it seems too early for her to be pulling up...but both of my other girls were walking at 9 1/2 months so I guess it is about right. Way too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!
    Hannah has learned how to crawl up stairs like lightning. She fell this morning and whacked her face-she's got a nice bruise now. I think today I will go buy a baby gate!

    ReplyDelete