Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward:


Here are the rules:

The first five people to comment on this post will get something homemade by me!

The homemade gift could be anything (the air of mystery is what makes this thing exciting!) It may be a baked goodie, something I have written, a painting or drawing, OR something crafty. Who knows?! But whatever it is, you will love it...or pretend that you do!

Last but not least, you must continue this little game by re -posting the offer of a secret homemade gift to the first 5 people who comment on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so win a homemade gift by me that money can’t buy! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it (so those who weren’t fast enough to win can be horribly jealous).
*I will be the first to admit that I'm not terribly creative or crafty...but I promise I'll think of something. Come on! Join the fun!

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how lucky for me that everyone's out enjoying the warm weather! :)

    ReplyDelete