Thursday, November 6, 2008

cute bows

I try to do my girls' hair at least some of the time. (I at least brush it everyday, but it doesn't always get a "style".) And I think bows are super cute. But I'm not talented enough to make them...nor do I really have the time. And the ones I've seen for sale seem to be too costly in my opinion. But I found on a hair blog a link to a blog that sells hair bows and barrettes for very reasonable prices ($1-$3). I ordered six and got all of them for $12.25 (including shipping). They are adorable. My girls love them. I plan to order from her again. So if you're interested, her website link is to the left. It is www.ohsogirly.blogspot.com. Just thought I'd share my great find.

1 comment:

  1. cute stuff! I will keep those in mind!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete