Monday, November 3, 2008

our kitchen floor

Alfredo has finished our kitchen floor except for putting the molding on. Doesn't it look great!?! He worked so hard. But it looks fabulous now, especially when compared with the before pictures down below.

It's beautiful and it is nice to have it done. Alfredo is so smart (in my opinion) to be able to figure these things out. He gets help when he needs it, but he has done lots of home improvement projects himself. I wouldn't know the first thing about building a deck or laying down flooring or taking out part of a wall. I'd have to pay someone to do all of these kinds of things if it were just me.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it in person! Does he want to come do my house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm coming to check it out VERY soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks great guys! Good job Alfredo!
    I can't wait to tackle our kitchen. Hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look GREAT! (and from what I can see in the picture, the deck looks great too!) Tell Alfredo I said "Way to go!"

    ReplyDelete