Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Please come and visit our house tonight. My tooth has been loose for at least a month now and finally tonight, I let Janene pull it out for me. For the last week or two, I have gotten out of bed each night to ask my daddy to pull it. He keeps saying that it isn't quite ready and to go back to bed.
Today Janene offered and after some convincing, I finally decided to let her try. And she pulled it right out. It only bled a little bit and I didn't cry at all.

Tooth fairy, I am wondering: Where do you live? What do you do with all those teeth? Do you like collecting teeth? How much money will you give me? Do you get paid to collect teeth? What do you look like?

Sincerely,
Michelle





5 comments:

  1. cute!
    I love it when the little baby teeth start coming out!
    Hope you get answers to all your questions Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle! You were very brave to let Janene pull your tooth out! Let us know what the tooth fairy left for you! How exciting. Now you have a window in your mouth!

    Evette & Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so privileged to pull her first tooth! You did awesome, Michelley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle was happy to find a dollar under her pillow, but sad because she wanted to actually write a letter to the Tooth Fairy, and we didn't get to before bed last night. I told her we could when her next tooth falls out or we could write one and I'd mail it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! You are a brave little girl, Michelle! I remember how scary it was to have my first tooth pulled! :) I love your letter to the tooth fairy as well!

    ReplyDelete