Sunday, November 9, 2008

September and October Reads

Before I Wake ...good book, this book reminded me a lot of Keeping Faith, lots of connections between the two

Blue Bloods by Melissa Delacruz ...vampire book, fun read

Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali ... a book for my book club. I didn't always agree with her opinions but it was an interesting insight into Somali and Islamic culture and her own life experiences. It led to a great discussion in my book club.

It's a Mall World After All (children's, cute for tweens) kind of cheesy but quick and fun

Keeping Faith by Jodi Piccoult

Masquerade by Melissa Delacruz ...sequel to Blue Bloods

Surprise Packages

The Zookeeper's Wife...story about a zookeeper and his wife in Warsaw during WWII who hid Jews and others in the zoo to protect them from the Nazi's

Whatever You Do, Don't Run .... a safari guide in Botswana shares some of his adventures living in Africa and leading safaris. I couldn't put this one down

Don't Cry Wolf by Clair Poulson... I read a fair amount of LDS fiction (mostly suspense and mysteries) as my fun, stress relieving reads in between my more serious reads

**I probably read a couple of others books too. But as I didn't have my computer working for awhile, I probably forgot to record them.

No comments:

Post a Comment